Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti

I've seen recipes for chicken spaghetti in Paula Deen magazines, my Pioneer Woman magazines and several blogs. It's always something I've wanted to try but some of the recipes were pretty time consuming. I was looking for some easy, somewhat healthy meals to cook this week and found this crock pot version on Pinterest. It's super easy and it has only has 5 weight watcher points per cup. I figured I'd give it a try. I was really surprised at how good it was. Greg didn't like the onions in it, but other than that, he liked it. Carter even liked it. I ate it three nights in a row, and I hate eating the same thing for dinner two nights in a row, but I didn't mind with this. We'll definitely be having this again.

Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti

Ingredients
1 pound Kraft Velveeta Light
12 1/2 oz canned chicken, drained & flaked
1 can 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Chicken Soup
1 can  98% Fat-Free Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1can Rotel
1/2 cup water
1 small onion, diced
1 medium green pepper, diced
1/2 tsp table salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
14 1/2 oz cooked whole-wheat spaghetti

Instructions
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and stir to mix well.
Cook on LOW for 2-3 hours. Stir again just before serving.

Serves 12 (1 cup each); 5 pointsplus+

No comments :

Post a Comment