Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Family Pictures

When Greg's family was here in July, we all got our pictures done by B. Estes Photography . We used her for the boys fall pictures, and knew we liked her style and location. I got several back and plan to post a few more later, but here's some of my favorites.

The entire family.

Grandma and Grandpa Westover and the Westover grandchildren.

Grandma and Grandpa Westover with Evan and Carter. Yes, Carter was being a bit of a crab apple. Evan was wound up and just wanted to run around with his cousin, Ian and Carter REFUSED to smile. Not only did he not smile, but he put on a sourpuss face in most of the pictures.

Ian and Evan were two peas in a pod. They got along so great. Ian was good with both Evan and Carter, but him and Evan seemed to form a special bond.

One of my favorite pictures.


Evan wanting to jump down and play and Carter giving us the "seriously?" look.

Sweet baby Lainey!!

I have the cutest niece and nephew. Lainey is the prettiest baby and Ian is just so handsome. They were so sweet, too.

The boys LOVED the dogs, so we were able to get a few pictures of the three of them in one spot.



This photo shoot reminded me how badly I want to learn how to take better pictures. I swear Carter is a happy kid, but when somebody else gets a camera out--he decides to put on the sourpuss face. I would love to get some great pictures of the boys when they're happy and smiling. It's impossible to schedule a photo shoot with two active toddlers. I think during this season of our life, the best pictures we're going to get are the ones we get during our normal, everyday routines.

This photo shoot was also a painful reminder of how much weight I've put on since having the boys. Holy crap! Nothing is more motivating than seeing a picture of yourself looking like a heifer. We are starting weight watchers on Monday and I'm so looking forward to it.

No comments :

Post a Comment