Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fruit Salad

I found this super easy fruit salad on Pinterest (I know, shocking!) and it was so easy! I had it for dessert tonight and it was yummy. I forgot to pick up blueberries at the grocery store, so I left those out. I've been looking for some healthy snacks to have when I want something sweet and this was perfect.

Quick Summer Fruit Salad

•1 (5.1 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding (I used fat free, sugar free pudding)
 •1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits with juice
 •1 lb. fresh strawberries, quartered
 •1 cup fresh blueberries (optional)
 •3 bananas, sliced


1. In a bowl combine the pudding mix and canned pineapple with the juice. Stir until well blended and all the pudding mixture has dissolved.
 2. Fold in the strawberries and blueberries if desired. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. 3. Just before serving, fold in the sliced bananas.

No comments :

Post a Comment