Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Haircuts and Yoder's

A random picture of the boys at Sam's Club eating pizza. This has nothing to do with the post, I just thought they looked so grown up here. :(

Speaking of grown, how big does Carter look here!
 
Anyways, on to the post. Last week, we started every morning out like this. The boys love to watch Dinosaur Train and Super Why on my ipad in my bed. It's nice because they're entertained and I can get up and get ready before we start our day.


Last Wednesday, I took the boys to the gym and when I went to pick them up from the Kidzone, Evan looked out of it and was super fussy. He fell asleep on the way home and let me transfer him from the car to his room. I thought something was up, but he woke up from his nap in a good mood, so I just figured he was tired. We had a rabbit in our front yard, so we had animal control bring us a cage to catch it. After we did, we took it by Greg's work to set it free. The boys loved the whole thing.

It was so cute!


Then, we went and got the boys hair cut. They were so well behaved and polite. I never take them by myself, so I'm glad they were good for me. Evan, before his hair cut.

Carter, before his hair cut. They've needed them for awhile!

After the boys' haircut, we went to Yoder's with one of the boys' friend, Konnor. Carter was so excited to see another bunny after we just set one free.

These birds were free to roam around and the boys loved that.

Swinging.

Evan and Konnor, swinging.

The goats seemed very interested in Konnor's little brother, Peyton.

I thought this was the cutest picture I got the whole day. How sweet are they all holding hands?!?

We fed the boys dinner there and this was the best picture I could get of these 3.

 After we had been at Yoder's for a little bit, Evan started getting clingy and fussy. After we ate, he actually asked me to go home. He was so pitiful on the way home and ended up falling asleep. I gave him a super quick bath and put him to bed. That was the beginning of the sickness that we dealt with for the next 5-6 days. Boo!

No comments :

Post a Comment