Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Time with Friends

Monday morning, we hosted our multiples play group at our house. There's something going around and it's seemed to hit everybody, so it was just one mom and her triplets that came, but the boys still had a blast. I don't know if it's what the boys had last week that's going around or if it's allergies, but I hope all the other kids feel better soon. Being sick in the summer is not fun!

Tuesday morning, I met a friend for coffee after dropping off the boys at school. It's nice to be able to sit and talk with another adult. Play dates are so nice, but it's definitely easier to talk when it's just moms.

The boys were playing together so well this morning, I wish I could really capture those moments on camera, but it's hard.

I got a text from my friend that she was taking her baby to the pediatrician, so I offered to keep her older son, Konnor (the boys friend) while she was at the doctor. This really is a win-win situation for me because the boys get a play date and they were entertained for the morning.

This is what they were like most of the morning. They had so much energy. They were just running around screaming, which was fine with me.

Evan did take a quick break to do a little dusting. :)

The boys wanted to watch a movie, but that lasted about 2 minutes before they started playing again.

All three of these boys are wild and definitely "all boy" but they love playing together so much.

After Konnor left, the boys were wore out. They relaxed by watching a new Veggie Tales dvd before nap. I've put every Veggie Tale on our Netflix list and I think I'm just as excited as they are when we get a new one in the mail.

I really love our weekly play dates and the friends that the boys have made (and their mamas! ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment