Sunday, December 2, 2012

Friday Fun

We've been spending a lot of time inside lately because it's been so cold. A lot of blanket forts, playing with empty boxes, trucks, trains, coloring, etc. It's amazing the things that will entertain 2 year olds.

Friday, Evan got into the freezer and found a bag of frozen blueberries. He got it open, but luckily, I caught him before he made a mess. After trying a blueberry, he begged for more, so I put the boys in their high chairs and let them enjoy their messy snack.

Then we changed and enjoyed some coloring time.

I don't know why Evan will get down from his chair and color on the floor next to the table, but it's so cute.

Carter in his Christmas shirt that he got from Grandma Westover. They both were wearing them, but they were not cooperating with getting their pictures taken in them.

Then we headed to the park. It was cold, but not so cold that we couldn't spend a little time at the park. It was so nice to get outside and I could tell the boys had so much fun.

I haven't taken the boys to the park by myself in awhile and they did really good. There's a huge open field that they like to run in next to the park, but they listened so well when I told them to stay on the playground.


They're wearing their fleeces from Aunt B that they got for Christmas last year.

It's supposed to be warm the next couple of days, so we're definitely going to take advantage of that. I love winter and all the fun holiday stuff we can do, but it's nice to be able to get outside too. I think it's good for all of us to get some fresh air.

No comments :

Post a Comment