Saturday, December 22, 2012

Preschool Christmas Program

Friday, the boys had their preschool Christmas Program. Greg was able to take off work and attend. The preschool put on a Thanksgiving program but we all had to miss that because we were in Georgia, so this was the boys first program. It was so cute, they came out and sang a few songs for everybody. They had hand motions that went along with the songs and a dance at the end. It was so precious. I thought the boys did really good. I took a lot of pictures. I'm hoping that somebody got it on video and posts it on Facebook, if they do, I'll share it on here.

Here's all the kids coming out. They combined the 3 and 4 year old class with the 2 year old class for the program.

The boys looked so shy at first, I wasn't sure if they were going to sing.

Carter switched spots several times. He would just move to another location that he thought was better. It was pretty funny. At first I thought he was trying to stand next to Evan and that may have been his original goal, but after standing next to Evan, he still moved around a little.


You can see Evan doing the hand motions.

So cute!

Carter and the kid next to him started playing, luckily it only lasted like, 5 seconds.


At the end, they all fell down and I love that Evan and his friend, Konner, just stood there like it was the most ridiculous thing they had ever seen. Carter did it though.
 

These were on my phone and they're blurry, but you can see that they're doing the motions and dancing.

At one point, Carter decided to stand in front of the boy in the vest. Right in front of him and that boy didn't like it, so he pushed Carter so Carter hit him, but it was immediately broke up by one of the teachers who got them back on track.

After the program, there was a brunch with tons of food. The boys sat patiently while we fixed a plate for them.

I found cookies at Walmart that said "Peanut and Nut Free' on the package, so I got them. I wanted the boys to be able to have some Christmas treats and not have to worry about them having peanuts in them. The boys had some grapes and then like, 3 cookies each. They were definitely hyped up.


The boys then played on the chalk board with their friends, while we got everything ready to leave. You can see Greg on his knees cleaning up. Our boys can be messy, but we always try and clean up after them.

I loved every minute of their Christmas program. It was so cute to watch. I can't wait to see more things like this.

No comments :

Post a Comment