Sunday, July 6, 2014

This and That

Just a quick little post about what we've been up to this week. The boys are loving their summer program, they only have 2 more weeks of it and then they'll be off until school starts on August 7th. (about 3 weeks off)

When I picked up Carter on Tuesday, his eye was swollen and the staff was afraid it might be pink eye, so I made him an appointment with his doctor to get it checked out and he was fine. We think something go in there and caused his eye to itch and carter rubbing it made it swollen. Thank goodness it wasn't pink eye.

Wednesday, we took it easy at home. I worked on getting things done and the boys had a blast playing with playdoh .

I even got out the paint for them to use. They love mixing the colors and seeing what new colors they can come up with.



We made a trip over to the pool. The boys love going there.

They love swimming with their puddle jumpers and jumping in the water off the side. They have no fear


We made a quick trip to Lowe's for something, I feel like there's always something we need from there, between all the projects we want to do.

I moved the boys magnet board out of the play room and put it in the kitchen across from the fridge, so they'd have something to do when they want to be in the kitchen while I'm cooking. I spraypainted some IKEA spice shelves to match the décor and then filled them with empty mason jars to use as magnet storage.

Hopefully it works out having it here. It looks a little busy, but I'm trying to make the most out of the space we have.


And, I'll end this post with a random picture of the boys playing something that involves Evan crawling under the easel.

No comments :

Post a Comment