Tuesday, December 9, 2014

S'mores

A couple of weeks ago, my parents kept the boys overnight and when we went to go pick them up, we had a little bonfire and cooked some hot dogs and smores. The boys have been talking a lot about camping lately and campfires. They didn't know we were going to do it, so they were so excited when we told them. They had so much fun. I expected the boys to be pretty wild, but they were really good about the fire.

The boys checking out the fire.

Papaw and the boys, getting ready to cook some hot dogs.

I love the intense look on Evan's face and the big grin on Carter's face.

They told me several times that this was the best day ever!


Eating the hot dogs they cooked themselves (with a little help from Papaw and Daddy)


After hot dogs, we had some smores, which Carter referred to as "marshmallow sandwiches" a couple of weeks ago, haha.

 
This is my favorite picture from that day, they were laughing at something Papaw did.
 


My parents did the bonfire (campfire, whatever you'd call it) for the boys, but I think we all really enjoyed it, so we'll definitely have to do it again.

No comments :

Post a Comment