Friday, September 16, 2011

Pinnable Me- Fall

I love fall, it is my favorite time of year. I love everything about it and I look forward to it all year. I'm going to start decorating for fall soon and have got a lot of great ideas from Pinterest. This year I'm going to just do simple, easy, and inexpensive decorations. I don't have a lot of extra time to spend on them right now and I can't really do too much because the boys are into EVERYTHING, so just a few things this year.

These look so easy and cute! I probably won't do them this year, but maybe next year.

I'm definitely doing this. I love mini pumpkins. There's a place right down the road called "The Corner Store"  and I get some from there every year. They just put them out for this year and I'm going over there today to stock up. I have lots of ideas for mini pumpkins this year.

So cute and simple.


Much quicker and easier than carving and it looks better than what I can do carving.


I love glitter, I will probably save this for when the boys get old enough to help me, I think it'd be a fun project.

Love this, just place round stickers on the pumpin and spray paint. I'm thinking it would work with a large letter sticker too.


So pretty!
Source: bhg.com via Samantha on Pinterest


I love the idea of placing votives in pumpkins.


I'm definitely making these this year. I bought a ton of preztels and melting chocolates for a bake sale earlier this month and didn't use them all, plus I have a lot of fun Halloween sprinkles.

No comments :

Post a Comment