Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Play Date

Monday, the boys and I had lunch with two of my old co-workers. We had a great time catching up and it was so nice to see them. Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures. :( Tuesday, Greg took the boys to the park while I went to an appointment and then I met him there afterwards. We stayed for quite awhile letting the boys get out all their energy. Today, we were planning on meeting my friend, Robyn and her daughter Aubrey at Yoder's for lunch and to pet the goats, but it was calling for rain. Instead, we met up at my house and let the kids play for awhile and then went out to lunch at a local pizza place.

Aubrey and Evan at the bottom of the stairs

Carter wasn't sure what to think at first, but he warmed up fast. I think he looks so cute here.
We got a feet picture at the kids' first playdate when they were less than a week old, so now it's our thing. :)

Not everybody was excited for the foot picture.

My pictures are all out of order. I love this one of Evan and Aubrey.

So cute!!



We had a great time during our playdate today. It's so nice to have a friend with a kid the exact same age as the boys. And it seems like they're going through the same things about the same time so her and I can always relate to each other. It's nice to share stories and get tips. I look forward to our next playdate.

No comments :

Post a Comment