Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sonic Run

One day last week, Evan was having a particularly bad day with teething and was having a hard time falling asleep. So right before their second nap, I decided to drive 40 minutes to the next town over to give them a little time to sleep in the car and so I could get a yummy Sonic drink, since we don't have one where we live. The boys fell asleep as soon as I put them in the car. They woke up when we got to Sonic, so I got my drink and started the drive home. There's a few "scenic exits" on the way home, so I decided to stop there and get out a blanket for the boys to play on. I got some snacks out of their diaper bag and shared my Strawberry Limeade with them. It was nice to have a change of scenery and spend some time outside. I tried to get a few pictures of the boys. Like always, it was a challenge, they were too distracted by all the new sights.

Mmmm.....sonic drinks. There's nothing better than a Sonic drink except for maybe a Sonic drink during their happy hour--half off!!

No comments :

Post a Comment