Friday, January 10, 2014

Painting and Playing

Yesterday, we had a high of 49 and it was cloudy, but not raining. So, after the boys nap, we let them play in the backyard. They wanted to paint, then play with chalk, then play on their playground.
I have a feeling we're going to be doing a lot of painting and crafts this summer, the boys love it.


They did a great job of sharing the easel and paint.

Evan wanted to write on the chalkboard side after he was done painting. Carter just wanted to paint, he painted picture after picture.

Evan wanted me to take a picture of him with his eraser. Such a goober.

After we cleaned up the painting mess, the boys played on their playground. They would swing all day if we let them.


The boys were so happy to be outside. By the time they get up from their nap and we get their shoes on and everything, we just don't have much time before it starts getting dark. I never minded it getting dark early, but it definitely bothers me now.

I chased the boys around the yard a little, and played with them on the playground.

They wanted me to be a dragon, so here Carter is trying to feed me bones (because I guess that's what dragons eat?) and Evan is trying to pull him back so I don't "get" him.

We enjoyed our short time outside and it made me so ready for spring/summer to get here.

No comments :

Post a Comment