Thursday, January 2, 2014

Random December Happenings

Because I didn't keep up with blogging during the month of December, I have several pictures that I don't have a specific post for. So, I'm going to do 2-3 photo dump posts.

We took the boys to get hot cocoa at Starbucks several times. This is a picture from the first time. They LOVED it. Starbucks will make kids drinks "kid temperature" so that they're not too hot and you don't have to wait forever for them to cool off. Plus, it's only $1.50 for a kids hot cocoa, so it's such a fun, winter activity to do with the boys and it doesn't cost that much.
The boys got new pjs from Grandma and Grandpa Westover and were so excited! They get as excited over new pajamas as they do new toys. They were being such hams that night, I ended up getting several videos of them that I need to post.

I love that my family lives close enough to come by and hang out throughout the week. The boys love playing with Mamaw!

Evan loves playing doctor. Each boy got a set for their birthday and they've played with it off and on since then, but Evan really seems to like to check people out and make sure they're ok.


The boys watching PBS on my ipad in my bed. They don't usually wake up too early, but this was one of those mornings.

Aunt Caroline stopped by one evening to hang out and the boys were on her like white on rice. They LOVE their aunt Caroline.


We made a couple of trips to the mall to play.

 
The boys have been drawing faces and people a lot lately and it's so cute to me. Those lines on the sides are the arms. and the circles on the sides of the mouths are the cheeks.

We went over to my parents house to enjoy some good food before everybody's new year's resolutions kicked in. :)

It was a really warm Saturday in December, where we all wore shorts and the boys are sitting here eating ice.

I took this one to Kohl's for some last minute Christmas shopping and he was such a trooper. I was even able to get a few things for him and Evan and he didn't even notice. He was so interested in the decorations, toys, and other people to notice what I was putting in my cart.

 
This will probably be the first of several December photo dumps.

No comments :

Post a Comment