Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Riding Around and Picture Outtakes

Last week, my parents were in Texas, so today, we went over to go visit them and catch up. It's been a week or two since we've seen them. My dad got a new "toy" that he couldn't wait to take the boys for a ride in. The boys were equally excited. The boys are still small enough that they can both sit up front and share a seatbelt. They only went slowly around my parents property.

The boys LOVED this thing.

I love how Evan looks a little scared about something.


Happy boys.

I finally got my nice camera out after months of not using it and I can tell a difference between those pictures and the ones I take with my phone, like this one below.
 


After the boys ride, they decided to play in the front yard with some bubbles.

They rode their bikes and colored with chalk. Then, they helped me decide on what props to use for our Easter pictures. Easter came out of nowhere, so was scrambling this morning to get a few things so I could take their pictures while I was at my parents. It's calling for rain most of this week and the days it's not, it's going to be cold and it's on days that we have things planned. So, we decided to just take a few pictures of them for Easter, but I'm saving the big photo shoot for our Lemonade stand we have big plans for.

Evan drew Greg for me because he said "I love him and must miss him so much" awww...

There was some jumping rope.


Then, while we were headed out to go home, the boys convinced Papaw to give them one more ride, but this time, they wanted to sit in the back.

They had a blast. On the way home, evan said "it was the funnest thing he's ever done, ever more funner than LEGOLAND. He thought LEGOLAND was the best, but this is the best" haha. It was so cute hearing this conversation. Carter also agreed with Evan that this is the best thing ever, even better than their bikes and sidewalk chalk.
 
 
I just snapped a few pictures of the boys. I just wanted a decent one to have to send family Easter pictures. But, as you know, photo shoots with twin boys don't always go as planned. Here's some outtakes of our tiny little session today. Evan's expression in this one cracks me up!!!  

Carter kept getting lower.....

And lower.......

I thought the arm around each other would be sweet, but it's only sweet if it's not a chokehold.

Or uncomfortable looking

A sweet kiss on the cheek was my idea--how sweet is that? Well.....

Carter did not feel it was sweet and did not want anything to do with this kiss.

I tried to get a couple of Carter by himself, but he snarled up his nose at me.

More of the escape!

Yeah, Carter was not having any of that.
 
These boys are a mess, but they did have a blast at my parents this afternoon. They played outside, played in the sand box, rode on the porch swing, rode their bikes, blew bubbles, etc. I'm sending a few family members some Easter cards. After they've received the Easter cards, I'll post the rest of this little Easter session we attempted today.
 

2 comments :

  1. Your car might be stolen if you don't keep this in mind!

    Imagine that your vehicle was taken! When you visit the police, they inquire about a specific "VIN search"

    A VIN decoder is what?

    Similar to a passport, the "VIN decoder" allows you to find out when the car was born and who its "parent"( manufacturing plant) is. Additionally, you can find:

    1.Type of engine

    2.Model of a car

    3.The limitations of the DMV

    4.Number of drivers in this vehicle

    The location of the car will be visible to you, and keeping in mind the code ensures your safety. The code can be viewed in the online database. The VIN is situated on various parts of the car to make it harder for thieves to steal, such as the first person sitting on the floor, the frame (often in trucks and SUVs), the spar, and other areas.

    What happens if the VIN is intentionally harmed?

    There are numerous circumstances that can result in VIN damage, but failing to have one will have unpleasant repercussions because it is illegal to intentionally harm a VIN in order to avoid going to jail or the police. You could receive a fine of up to 80,000 rubles and spend two years in jail. You might be stopped on the road by a teacher.

    Conclusion.

    The VIN decoder may help to save your car from theft. But where can you check the car reality? This is why we exist– VIN decoders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Чтобы обладать возможность управлять погрузчиком, очень важно пройти высококачественное обучение и успешно сдать экзамены, подтверждающие знания в данной области. Права тракториста-машиниста предоставляется в Гостехнадзоре и в обязательном порядке для тех, кто планирует трудиться на специальной технике - права на управление погрузчиком купить

    ReplyDelete