Sunday, March 8, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Tree

I didn't do a Valentine's Day tree post because I wasn't very happy with how my Valentine tree turned out. I felt like it was missing something. I ended up getting some Valentine garland on clearance at Hobby Lobby after Valentine's day, so I think that will help a lot. I also don't like how the pale pink goes with the white tree. I'd like a brighter pink to go with the red next year. But, I wanted to post a picture so I'll have something to look back on next year.

And my Valentine's Day wreath.

I was very excited to get my St. Patrick's day stuff up this year. I was able to get a lot of green mesh and ornaments on clearance after Christmas, so I've had my wreath ready to go for awhile now.

I decorated my St. Patrick's Day tree, but felt it was really missing something, so the boys and I headed out to Michael's, Party City, and Hobby Lobby to look for a few things. Hobby Lobby had lots of cute things out and they were on sale!

I only got a couple of things, but I can't wait to go back and get some more when it goes on clearance.

Both boys in that tiny, little Hobby Lobby cart. They were such troopers, though.

After hitting up 3 stores, I got the boys some hot cocoa from Starbucks as a reward for not being complete terrors while we were shopping.

It was freezing out, so hot cocoa was perfect.

And here's my St. Patrick's Day Tree. I have crafts and things planned for the boys for each holiday and I plan on turning some of those into ornaments, so next year I'll have some more things to put on the tree.

I picked up this ornament at Hobby Lobby.

I got my witch cauldrons out that I used on my Halloween Tree because I think they look just like the pots that would hold gold coins. After putting these up, I went by Party City and saw that they were selling a pack of these with the St. Patrick's Day decorations. I love it when I'm able to use something for multiple holidays.

I picked these up at Michael's with a 40% of coupon.

The next three ornaments I got at Hobby Lobby.




I picked up the hat on sale, but can't remember which store I got it at.

No comments :

Post a Comment