Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Swimming

We've been spending a lot of time at the pool, so I wanted to do a photo dump of the past couple weeks.

I let the boys bring their sprayers when we went to the pool during the week. There's nobody there, so I didn't have to worry about them spraying other people and they had a blast with them.



They love to go to the deeper end of the kiddie pool and feel like they're swimming. They'll lay on their stomachs and dunk their heads under the water

The boys told me they were making "snow angels in the water"

They love swinging on the bar and then sliding down.


Greg took the boys to the gym one day while I was at school. When he went to pick them up from the child care center, they told him they weren't ready and they had to finish coloring their pictures first, so he waited patiently for them and sent me this picture. They are obsessed with coloring now. They do it all the time. I had finally accepted that they just weren't that into it, but out of nowhere they absolutely love it. We have pictures all over the place, they put stacks of colored pictures on my desk for me and for Greg's desk to take to work and all over the fridge.

And a few more pool pictures.


No comments :

Post a Comment